Laundry’s ready :-)

Well It Is Finished. I did it! I got the laundry room makeover done BEFORE baby. I honestly didnt think I would finish it in time. I even thought climbing the ladder and painting would put me into labor (it didn’t- Im STILL waiting for this little guy) Anyway- here is the before pictures. It was a catch all room for EVERYTHING- crafts, diapers, clothes, shoes, books, old decor, new decor, candles, Christmas wrapping paper, and list went on and on………

I went to Walmart and found this yummy yellow paint in the discount bin for $6!!! I hired a little helper…….

I then went to Hancock fabric and found this black and white fabric for $4 a yard! and I only needed 1-1/2 yards to cover the window, under the counter AND cover these old silver boxes.

I then got out my arsenal of black spray paint and went to town- painting baskets, boxes, and old stool, and wall decor. Here are the after pictures. I must say doing laundry is now so much fun (well almost)

ยซ
ยป

19 thoughts on “Laundry’s ready :-)”

1. heidi says:

WOW!!! That’s impressive! All of your crafts have been great, but this one tops them all! Nice Job!

2. Lauren says:

That is sooo my sister!! Isn’t she awesome?? Gosh I love it ๐Ÿ™‚ and 9 months pregnant, you’re super woman!

3. Okay, now I totally want to redo my redo ๐Ÿ˜€

Looks amazing!

4. Kimba says:

I am so impressed with your laundry room makeover! It’s beautiful!

I would like to link to this post on Saturday if that’s OK with you.

Kimba

5. Deb says:

Wow, what an amazing transformation. I wouldn’t mind doing the laundry if my laundry room looked like that. That is one of the rooms on my list to do. It is horrible, and I just want to keep the door closed. Thanks for the inspiration.

Debbie

6. Wow that is one lovely laundry room. Makes laundry almost fun lol. Love your blog first time here. cherry

7. Kathryn says:

Your laundry room looks fantastic! My foyer and living room is painted the same yellow. I love the way black pops against it.

Found your site through Kimba’s post today. ๐Ÿ™‚

Weekend blessings!

8. Jen says:

Gorgeous laundry room! I came here via Kimba’s blog and am totally inspired. ๐Ÿ™‚

9. Wow! My favorite part is the beautiful jar for the powdered detergent – simplicity, yet so pretty!
    missy

10. Traci says:

I love this. I’m not sure I would have ever dreamed of that yellow with black, especially in a laundry room but it’s really delightful. Can I bring my laundry to your house and do it?

First time here, via Kimba’s blog and I’m impressed!

11. CPT Mom says:

Wow. Love it.

And I have to say I am so impressed that you tackled this while waiting for your little guy to make an appearance. That’s hard core.

12. Kristi says:

That is very impressive and so beautiful too. I love your color choices. Blessings to you!

13. Rose says:

Gorgeous! This laundry room is a work of art! Nice job.

14. Bitsy says:

WOW, beautiful. Might even make me want to do laundry. Did I just say want to do laundry??????
    Bitsy!

15. WOW!! Your project turned into quite the masterpiece!

And I love, love, love finding things in the discount bin, especially when I can use it. : )

16. OhLookADuck says:

Laundry is my very favorite of all jobs and you have made me excited to improve the space I already thought was wonderful. Excellent job!
    Karen

17. love the sunny yellow!

if your laundry room looks this great, i can only imagine how beautiful the rest of your house is!

are you for hire? travel to texas?

18. That. is. stunning.

Wow, you did a super job! My laundry area is a corner of the basement with a lovely backing of 1970’s blue and faded yellow wallboard covered with coloniel pictures. It’s…well….not pretty!

19. Paige says:

It’s so beautiful. But where did all the clutter go? And I LOVE the black fabric!