Coming up for air…..

In between diaper changes, breast feeding, disciplining my 2 year old, and trying to rest my body- I thought I would post some pictures of our newest family member. He was born on Friday Sept 5th- weighing in at 7 lbs and 8 oz. We are excited and exhausted all at the same time. If anyone has advise on how to raise 3 children please let me know!! I am quite overwhelmed at the moment- on top of the raging hormones!!

ยซ
ยป

10 thoughts on “Coming up for air…..”

1. blessedwith5 says:

CONGRATULATIONS on your Precious Delivery!!! Your children are beautiful!

Advise . . . hummmmmm take one day at a time and rest when you can. I also have the other children help me with the “little” things. Diaper changes – getting the diaper, wipees or poop bags. Helping to tidy up, keeping one another busy, etc.

2. heidi says:

Congratulations!!! You look so cute surrounded in bed by your three kids!! So sweet!

Hang in there… it will get better and easier. I agree with the comment above: Take one day at a time! Celebrate the small moments of peace and laugh through the many moments of chaos!

You have blessed your kids with family for life through their siblings!

3. Sara says:

Congrats!!! Can’t wait to meet the new little man.

4. Lauren says:

Advise: lock your bedroom door while saying “Mommy’s not here right now, leave a message after the beeeeep!”

5. ChrissyK says:

September 5th??? Augggg…I was so hoping for September 13th. Sept 13th is such a wonderful day. *wink* CONGRATULATIONS!

Advice…I dont have any…you are way more experienced than i am. But I can offer you some time off. I will be a stay at home mom soon…so if you need a few minutes or hours to yourself…call me and I can help. ๐Ÿ™‚

6. Amanda says:

Thanks, yes, I made the wreath. Congrats on your new little guy, precious, life w/ 3 is nuts…we are still working on finding our groove, just enjoy it, don’t sweat the small stuff and hopefully you have a helful husband!
    Love your laundry room makeover, swesome job, ps – love your name too!
    amanda

7. WOW! Congrats and blessings to your family! I pray for you to have rest. Everything else falls into place is Mommy can just have at least half her wits about her! ๐Ÿ™‚

8. Amanda, I just saw your question about my paint color. That warm golden color is Whole Wheat by Sherwin Williams. Great color & I have another one on that strip downstairs, Believable Buff. It’s a great color strip.

Rhoda

9. ChrissyK says:

Ok, I know you’re busy…and a lot is on your plate to do…but if you need one more thing to add to your to do list…I tagged you in my blog. ๐Ÿ™‚

How are things going on in your neck of the woods after hurricane ike?

10. Oh and a BIG congrats on that sweet little bundle of joy!