Fall nesting week

A wonderful blog called The Inspired Room is having Fall Nesting Week- so I thought I would post some more of my fall decor. I still have several boxes to pull out of the attic- but due the fact that I only have 8 more days till baby- it may not happen.

To see some of my other fall decor click on this post

ยซ
ยป

11 thoughts on “Fall nesting week”

1. Lauren says:

Hey that’s my 3-tier thingy… you know i’m taking that with me in February ๐Ÿ˜‰

p.s. the house looks awesome!!

2. heidi says:

Looks so festive!!! Looking forward to seeing baby #3 amid all of the decoration fun!

3. violetposy says:

Gorgeous front door – love it!

4. Super cute. But I already knew that ๐Ÿ˜€

5. I’m getting so many ideas! I think my apothecary jar’s shells will be replaced with mini pumpkins for the season! I’ve never seen that and I totally love it.

6. Darlene says:

Adorable Fall decor!! LOVE it!

7. Nichole says:

Love your red door and all the decor!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for leaving a comment :o)

8. Great decorations!! I love the grapevine balls you have near your front door–those look fantastic.

You did a wonderful job with your laundry room re-do, too. Nice to see your little helper in there doing painting!

~ Sarah

9. Kimba says:

Your fall nesting looks great! The front door is really beautiful.

To answer your question…I did take out the glass before painting the lanterns. The glass panes came out really easily.

And your laundry room makeover is stunning! I love it!

10. Kimba says:

Oh goodness! I can’t believe you were doing all of this wonderfulness while you were very, very pregnant! And I think it’s hilarious that you’re checking your blog while in the hospital. I would totally do that.

Congratulations on your new baby!

11. Oh, I love your laundryroom! Came over from Kimba’s. You did a great job with it & that fabric & all the boxes you did look so nice. I know you must enjoy it now.

Rhoda