Holiday Home Tour Part 2

Its another Holiday Open House Blog Party at A Soft Place to Land. Go link up and show off your home!

Here are some more pictures of my Holiday Home- Im not real good with the camera so know that it does look better in person! (come on over-I’ll make you some tea)
I think you can click on the picture to make them larger.

Here is the front porch:

The Front Door

The Stair Case

My place settings- (Marshall’s deal!!! $3 a plate!!)

My Collection of Santas

Kitchen Window (LOVE the Black and White Damask)

My “Paris” Guest Bathroom

The Dining room table (notice the Lap Top)

JOY Plates- I did myself- I’ll post a DIY on these soon

Mirror in Kitchen

Dining Room (Got this angel 3 years ago Target Online it was $100 marked down to $20!!!)

26 thoughts on “Holiday Home Tour Part 2”

1. heidi says:

Those are gorgeous decorations! You go all out… AND with three kids!

Can I link to your Holiday Tour on my blog? I started a simple one just for friends and family.

2. Yes, you have fabulous taste! It’s weird to go to another blog with the same page! I’ll have to head back here more often! Good to meet you!
    Pretty Organizer

3. Natalie says:

Beautiful, all of it! Especially the munchkins! I need to come back and see how you made those plates, I love them.

Visiting via The Inspired Room, and wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

4. Smilingsal says:

Oh, you have every inch covered for Christmas! How wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

5. heidi says:

okay, thanks! I linked to you for the Holiday tour!

And just so you don’t feel alone, I still have 2 in diapers, too:)

Merry Christmas my friend! Can’t wait to meet you in person someday!

6. jill says:

Everything is just lovely. Have a Merry Christmas!

7. Just beautiful decorations. Merry christmas

8. Gigi says:

I love it all! The light green ribbon you use on your porch and door is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing all your pretties.

9. ohhollyf says:

Merry Christmas, you are brave to put bulbs on the door w/ the littl ones……it all looks lovey, Holly

10. Oh! I’m marking your blog – so I can see the DIY on the Joy plates. Those are beautiful!

I like the decorations, especially your staircase garland. I wish I had a staircase to decorate.

You seem to have had some great luck in finding good deals! I wish I could find those.

Thanks for opening up your home. It’s very lovely!

11. Fifi Flowers says:

Lovely tour… love the bright green on the door… one of my FAV colours! ENJOY the season! Fifi

12. pcb says:

Love the joy plates. I have three plates like that that my grandmother had left over from china painting about fifty years ago…wouldn’t it be great to use them this way?

13. 6p00d8341ced3753ef says:

Lovely! Thank you for sharing your home with us.

Merry Christmas!

14. PEA says:

Thank you so much for such a delightful tour of your home, everything looks so beautifully decorated for Christmas:-) Merry Christmas to you and yours! xo

15. Caren says:

Everything is beautiful! Thanks for the tour.

16. Jana says:

I love your joy stuff!!

17. I love your decorations~absolutely adorable!
    I hope you’ll visit soon, I will have my last giveaway of December this Friday.

18. Laura says:

Yes, you absolutely MUST post a DIY of those plates, they’re stunning! I love everything, thanks for sharing.

19. Terri says:

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

20. Kimba says:

Thanks so much for sharing your home! I especially love your front door. What a great twist on the traditional wreath.

Merry Christmas!
    Kimba

21. Hey,love the ‘joy’ plates-show me how!

22. Everything is beautiful, but your front door is FABULOUS!

23. becky says:

Love the lime green ribbon on the front door and your “bathroom tree” (not to mention how awesome it is that you decorate the bathroom).

Happy Holidays!

24. LuLu & Co says:

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your home tour is amazing… Love all your decorations! The mirror is your kitchen is great!

25. Victoria says:

Love the black and white damask plates! Where in the world did you get them?

26. Holly says:

It looks lovely! Love the Paris bathroom.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog.