O Christmas Tree

My dear IRL Friend at WeAreTHATFamily asked everyone to show off their Christmas tree. We got over zealous last year and decided to go “big” and do I mean “big” – we bought the 12 footer people- do you know how long it takes to “fluff” a 12 footer? 10 hours and 30 min. to be exact-plus or minus the stopping and starting to get the little ones food, drinks, change out the DVD’s, change diapers, etc… anyway here she is- or shall I say here “he” is because “shes” dont like being LARGE.

12 thoughts on “O Christmas Tree”

1. Tammy says:

WOW! I can’t complain anymore about my 8 ft tree then. I hate the fluffing but it is so worth it in the end.

2. 10 hours!!!! WOW!!!
    It is beautiful though. I really like the ribbon cascading down.

3. Happy Mommy says:

I love it! We are having a new home built and we will have a two story family room and I am so getting a 12-16 foot tree!

4. Amazing, girl! You go all out and it’s worth it!

5. Jenn says:

You are a die-hard. I would never have the patience to fluff that long! Your tree is beautiful!

I read through your most recent posts. Your house is decorated absolutely, magnificently, gorgeous!! I will be coming back to visit your blog soon. I love your ideas!

6. Thanks for linking up today at my Extavaganza! Love the tree…and though my ‘boy’ is 2 feet shorter, it still takes a LONG time to get it right. In fact, I still mess with it! So, I feel your fluffing pains…

7. tidymom says:

WOW that is ONE GORGEOUS HUGE GLORIOUS tree!!! I know how long my 8ft took to fluff, can’t imagine a 12′!!

Merry Christmas!

Tidymom

8. Smilingsal says:

Your tree is beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Here’s mine.

smilingsally.blogspot.com/2008/12/christmas-tradition-decorating-tree.html

9. David says:

Wow! I want a tree like that! For now I will have to make do with my little 6 footer, but some day! Fluffing is the worst part of an artificial tree. Yours is absolutely stunning!

10. Shannon says:

OK I didn’t mean to post as my husband. Oooops. guess he was on the computer earlier. Oh Well. I still want a 12 foot tree!

11. Robin says:

Your tree and home are beautiful!

12. Natalie says:

Wow!

That could seriously be in a hotel…or fancy restaurant.

It’s beautiful!