Before & Afters

and Its So Very Cheri

TDC is hosting a before & after party. I have sooo many B&A’s that I could do pages of post but like they say: A picture if worth a thousand words-Im just going to post some B&A pics without all the boring blah, blah, blah of what I did & why I did or how I did.
Kitchen:

Living room

Fireplace Mantle

Dining Room table

Dining Room

Laundry Room

17 thoughts on “Before & Afters”

1. Heather L. says:

Wow, those are some great transformations! Love all the pictures!

2. Heidi says:

WOW! I LOVE your kitchen, I’m thinking about painting my cabinets, but have to admit I’m a little nervous about the whole process….all of your b&a’s look great!

thanks for stopping by and saying hi!

3. wowsers, a totally different look….LOVE it!

suzanne

4. you’re the best at this amanda! i love the before and after shots! i can never remember to take the before shot! and before you know it my project is finished…ugh!

5. p.s. any advice for painting kitchen cabinets?

6. Oh my goodness – your before & afters are awesome! Super job! I love everything you’ve done. Thanks so much for sharing those inspirational photos! Gorgeous home!

Roeshel

7. june@craftyniche says:

Your makeovers looks fabulous!!

8. pk says:

You’ve been busy! All of your room transformations look great! Love the black kitchen cabinets…

9. gina says:

I’ve got one word for all of those B and A’s STUNNING!!

10. These are some great transformations. Thank you for coming over and posting to the Knock Off Knock Out party, I just need to ask you to add my button to your post or link to it.
    Thanks,
    Cheri

11. Lauren @ Team Giles says:

Holy cow you’re amazing! I already knew that, but still. you are 🙂

12. Stephanie says:

It all looks great!!!

13. anizmail says:

beautiful projects!

14. Thank you so much for visiting and leaving a sweet comment. I hope you come by often.

Cheri
    itssoverycheri.blogspot.com

15. "Dove" says:

Love what you do with black and white in your home. Your laundry room is my favorite. I feel like I spend half my life in my laundry room. Maybe I wouldn’t mind so much if mine were as spiffy as yours! Your dining room is pure luxury. These are great pictures and it was fun to see your transformations!

16. These are beautiful transformations! Love them.