My Dollar Damask

On one of my garage sale hunts I came across an opened roll of Black and White Damask wallpaper. My heart did flip flops-and when I asked the price: $1-thankyouverymuch- WOW!  I had so many ideas of what to do with it but finally decided to use it for what it was intended for-the walls.  My laundry room has been pretty much complete but when the wallpaper was added-what a difference! It was just enough for that “wow factor”.

Before:

100_9405

After:100_9407

100_9409100_9408

100_9410

I linking up to Kimbas at A Soft Place to Land.

Technorati Tags: ,,

12 thoughts on “My Dollar Damask”

1. Amber@ClassicHousewife says:

Oh I LOVE it!! I don’t have a laundry room, or even a large laundry closet. But when we get in the other house we’ll have a laundry hallway… I’ll have to use color and patterns to make it it’s own space. I’ll get to have so much fun with it. ;0) Can’t wait. =)

What a steal on that wall paper!!

2. Tina says:

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!

Come decorate my house – I’ll pay you with food 🙂

3. Amanda, that is so cute! I would have grabbed it too. I’ve got another wallpaper project on my list too.

4. its fan-freakin-tastic!!!!

5. Kacey says:

LOVE! You can’t beat $1 for that kind of fabulousness!

6. Judy says:

That black and white damask really adds the WOW factor! I love it…

Judy

7. That looks FABULOUS!

Gina @ Craft Tea Cottage
    xanga.com/crafttealady

8. So darling….and a DOLLAR!!! You go, Amanda!

9. Anita says:

Your wallpaper looks fantastic! Really makes the room pop. Also love those cute black and white baskets on the shelf!

10. A rootdigger says:

I like the idea of that bar for the curtain, It saves space right, so a door opening is not a problem. Great space planning. Love the look. I also like your curtains. Have you written about them.

11. Janean says:

the wall paper can handle the beautiful bold colors and actually does a great job of balancing the light and dark!

great job….and FAB bargain.

12. Anonymous says:

I love the pattern. I want to create something that wonderful, too! You’ve got my creative juices churning.