Final "After" shots

As promised here are the final after photos of the office makeover I recently did for my photographer client (who has also now become a dear friend-one of the benefits of being an interior decorator!)

For a recap-here is what we started with

The Afters:

I am just over the moon!!! for this office-it has been so much fun working with her and WOW does she not take amazing photos!!

Also- I finally have my website up and running. I plan to add some photos of my own home on there as well.
Amanda Carol Interiors

13 thoughts on “Final "After" shots”

1. Thsi one of the prettiest offices I’ve ever seen! Beautiful job!

2. that is gorgeous!!!! i love everything you have done!

3. The Mom says:

PLEASE tell me where those amazing office chairs came from…I’ve been searching high and low for something for our office and that would be perfect! Great job!

4. OMG!!! I’m in LOVE with every inch of your office! It’s stunning! Do you know when you close your eyes and imagine your dream office? Well… I see it here! Bravoooo! 🙂

Have a beautiful weekend!

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

5. This is a great office space. There are some unexpected elements i this room that certainly works. I am coming over from Southern Rhonda.

Mr. Goodwill Hunting

6. LillianNCruz says:

This is a very pretty office! Love the walls! What color paint did you use?

Have a great weekend!

7. Heather says:

Lovely space! I’m newest follower. I noticed you are a Nell Hills and Mary Carol Garrity fan. I go to her store in North Kansas City often and I frequently see Mary Carol there. It’s so hard not to stare. She’s so darn cute in addition to being very gracious and friendly. Can’t wait to poke around your blog further!

8. Jean says:

I love it! You did an amazing job. I would like a bedroom this beautiful.

9. Allison says:

I came over from Southern Hospitality. You did a beautiful job! It is really lovely and so nice and fresh looking. What a pleasant space to work in. May I ask you the wall color you used and where you found the gorgeous aqau pillow?

10. Paula says:

Gorgeous! I love the site line of the desk area where everything is balanced with the framed photos & the furniture piece next to the desk. Does that same piece of furniture hide all the computer components, printer, & etc.?

Just stopping by from SH. Have a great weekend!

11. Hi! This is Christa. The office owner. I went to visit Amanda’s blog and notice a lot questions about the room.

To Allison: The Paint is from Restoration Hardware. It’s called Silver Sage. It’s so beautiful!

To The Mom: The chairs were bought at Ikea. But reupholstered by a shop here in Houston with a fabric that’s Oh-So- Soft! and the same silver sage color as the walls!

To Paula: The desk doesn’t hide ALL the wires. But they’re Macs so there’s only 1 wire from each computer! So it’s not so bad! The desk might actually be the last thing to change if I can find another that’s more vintage yet still keeps the length that we need to hold two Macs.

I’m so glad that you all love my office. Makes me more confident that my clients will feel more welcomed. It’s definitely a space I love to work in and live in!

Christa Elyce
    jemappelles-christa.com

12. Rhonda says:

This is absolutely breathtaking… I have been searching for inspiration for my own office and this is perfect!

13. Carol says:

I found you at Southern Hospitality and wanted to tell you directly how amazing that office turned out! I love, love, love that you incorporated a dresser and table… and don’t even get me started on the rest!

Carol