YOU KNOW YOU GOT A GOOD DEAL WHEN……….

So on my normal weekly visit to HomeGoods I spotted these chairs that screamed Restoration Hardware,but whispered Im only $149!!
So of course I had to snatch them up- I mean really they “wanted” me!

Here’s the Restoration Hardware version:

At $279 a chair (which does not include shipping & handling)

Then I noticed on the bottom of the chair: Safavieh – which is a rug maker-but apparently they sell furniture too.  So I looked them up and low & behold there was my chair:

For $295 a chair!! (which does not include shipping & handling)

So I think its pretty safe to say….. I got a good deal!

P.S.- they only had 2 chairs at my local store- so I drove an hour South and found 1 more- so I’m just needing 1 more!!!  Im on a hunt! Its on like donkey-kong!!!

11 thoughts on “YOU KNOW YOU GOT A GOOD DEAL WHEN……….”

1. Lou says:

Awesome! You got a GREAT deal and they look fabulous! Good luck on that last one.
    Connie (akalou)

2. Love your chairs, Amanda! Homegoods rocks!

ANd taking down the valances too, much better look. I’m with you, over most of the valance thing now, simple panels are the best.

3. Desiree says:

I love the chairs and what a great deal! I hope you have good luck in finding the last one you need.

4. Becky@OrganizingMadeFun says:

Perfect replica! That’s amazing..they are beautiful!

Becky B.
    organizingmadefun.com
    Organizing Made Fun

5. emily says:

What a great score! Those chairs are fabulous!

6. Lisa S. says:

Love it when I find a good deal. Which HomeGoods do you go to? I live in Houston also. The only one I have checked out is on West Gray. Would love to know which one you think is the best!

7. Desiree says:

w, you’re in Houston too! That’s great! I’m in Northwest Houston. And yes, I shop the West Gray Store all the time during lunch. It gets pretty busy during lunch. It’s about five minutes from where I work. Last summer they opened a HomeGoods about a minute or 2 from my house. My daughter use to work there and she would tell me how customers would drive in all the time to shop. I love the store and after I read your tips this morning, I’m planned to go and find a big vase or something with impact. If there is ever something you are looking for at HG, just let me know. It’s so close, I don’t mind seeing if the store has it and it would save you the drive.

8. Desiree says:

Oops! That first word got cut off, it’s “Wow” lol

9. Desiree says:

Okay, sorry, last comment. Did you go to the Houston Blogger’s luncheon in April? I had planned on going but I had to help my father move. Hopefully there will be another one soon and we can meet. Since I’m going to HG, I’ll check on this chair for you.

10. Kellie says:

If you are still on the lookout for the chairs…I spotted them today in my neighborhood. Only problem is…I live in the mid-west. Should you decide to get them…please stop by for a design consult! 😉

11. Stacy Curran says:

These took 3 months longer to get to my Home Goods in MA, but they are beautiful! I wish I could justify buying them!
    Stacy