Fabric Frenzy

Happy Monday friends!  Hope all of my East Coast readers are safe and sound.  I spent the majority of my weekend sifting through fabric swatches.  Im wanting some new throw pillows for my sofa because the light blue ones I originally had do not work with the new rug.  (its always something).

And on another fabric note I’ve decided NOT to do the stripes in my office and now have to decide WHAT to do for drapery.  Im torn between these two:

The practical side tells me to wait till I get my chair back from the upholsterer to make sure these fabrics work-but the “I want it done now” side of me says just order it and move on.  *sigh*

12 thoughts on “Fabric Frenzy”

1. Oh, I know how you feel. I’m always like that! I really dislike having to wait, but it’s better play safe, than sorry sometimes.

I really like the fabrics you’re showing here!

Have a great day!

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

2. Kathysue says:

I don’t remember your chair fabric but with the greek key rug I like the second fabric with the black background the white background is too similar to the rug. You have so many wonderful elements it will be amazing. I say be patient!! and Enjoy the Process Kathysue

3. emily says:

I am dying over all of those gorgeous fabrics on your couch!

I love that first fabric for the drapes, but maybe your practical side is right — you should wait to make sure they work.

4. Stacy Curran says:

Oh, I am so like you Amanda…I wouldn’t want to wait either! It’s too exciting to wait 🙂
    Stacy

5. I like the second fabric. The first one is way too busy for drapes. Maybe you could use the first one in small doses.

6. elizabeth@themustardceiling says:

Loving the fabrics you have on your sofa…gorgeous! I always have a hard time waiting too, but in this case I would. Patience is worth it sometimes, can’t wait to see what you choose.

7. Valerie says:

I love all the fabrics laid out on the sofa! It’s difficult to choose. 🙂 The bottom drapery fabric is what I used in our nursery for drapes because I wanted something bold without being nursery-ish. Here’s a pic that ended up on Pinterest of the drapes.

pinterest.com/pin/81660100/

Val

8. Rachael @ Roco Rennie says:

Sorry I have been missing this last while, great to be back reading your fab blog again. P.S LOVE the new look xx

9. That is so something I would do. Get antsy over waiting, order fabric, and it would end up not working. :s Wise girl to wait! Thanks for the comment today…can’t wait to meet you at Haven!! 🙂

10. designchic says:

Waiting is so hard, but take it from one that’s been impatient one time to many…it will be worth it!! Love the fabrics ~

11. i love that yellow fabric! Is that the one with the birds on it?!? Thomas Paul?

12. Paul says:

Hi, Amanda

Just want to let you know. Your chairs will be ready for you to pick up any time after 12:00(Friday 09-02-11)

See you.