A HomeGoods find

I ran into HomeGoods on Saturday to just browse the store- I didnt even grab a basket and low and behold I scored two AWESOME finds.  Does that happen to you?  When you grab a basket-you find nothing- when you skip the basket you totally find the mother-load!  No? ok maybe thats just me.  Ok-back to my find.

Well first let me show you this- from Restoration Hardware:

The Mansard Mirror- priced from $295 to $395

then this: From HomeGoods $99

Even better- they had TWO of them.  Perfect score for the double-sink bathroom in my clients home!

And while I was there this awesome gray & cream rug totally jumped into my basket- I was like “wha? you wanna come home with me?” I mean who can say no to a gorgeous thick-piled rug, right?

So my new motto from now on- is NEVER grab a basket 1st.

14 thoughts on “A HomeGoods find”

1. Katie says:

I just discovered your blog and love your style! I am currently styling my new home and love getting ideas on blogs. Would you mind sharing where you got that fabulous silver starburst mirror above your bed? Great find at Homegoods btw…love those mirrors! 🙂

2. Mrs. DeVore says:

LOVE those mirrors! What a great find and they are going to look so awesome in a bathroom.

3. Oh, I’m right there with you. Saving is so in!!! 🙂

Have a great day.

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

4. Karrie says:

Awesome!!! I love Homegoods!

5. Desiree says:

You always find the good stuff! I hate when I’m ready to buy and can’t find a thing. I love the mirrors. And the rug looks great with your coffee table. I’m still on the hunt at the thrift stores to find a table like yours. It looks beautiful.

6. Lauren @ Team Giles says:

Love the mirrors! and that rug, I could eat it its so gorgeous!!

7. Shelly@ConfettiStyle says:

I’ve been in and out of Homegoods over the last week and have seen this mirror in several shoppers carts. What a deal. And I love, love, love the rug.
    p.s. I ALWAYS grab a cart, because I ALWAYS find something in that store. I think it’s a comspiracy.

8. Stacy Curran says:

OMG I bought that rug for a client last year! It’s GORGEOUS. And it wasn’t cheap. I’m thinking you got the deal of a lifetime! So happy for you 🙂
    Stacy

9. mercy says:

You are not the only one that happens to. I say that all the time when I don’t grab a basket I hit the mother load. Great finds!

10. natcalgal says:

Wow…..you find the best “stuff” at HG’s!!! And I can totally relate to the “not taking a basket” idea. It happens to me too. So lately, I’ve decided not to take a basket when I go in…..in hopes I’ll find a treasure and have to go back for the basket!!!!

11. Deb says:

LOVE that rug and need it in my DR! Happy for you. What size is it?

12. Lori says:

Love your finds! I’m blogging about my latest HomeGoods find tomorrow. I may like yours best, though!
    Take care,
    Lori
    lorimayinteriors.com/blog

13. emily says:

You always find the best things at HG! So jealous! I pass one every day on my way to/from work. I need to stop in more often!

And the rug in my office you asked about is from Garden Ridge!

14. Those mirrors are AWESOME!!! I’ve looked for mirrors there and have NEVER found anything that cool. Are you there everyday when the doors open? Maybe I need to shop at a different location? 😉