Fall Decor

The weather dipped below 60 degrees here so you know what that means–time to decorate for Fall!!  Now a few years ago that meant climbing up into the attic, pulling down 8 or 9 boxes filled to the brim with pumpkins, leaves and what-not.  But I have embraced the less-is-more approach to my Autumn decorating.  Gone are the days where my home looks like Hobby Lobby or Michaels threw up in it.

Last year I spray painted my ceramic pumpkins in Heirloom White.  I now have them sitting on a silver tray with stacked old books and a birds nest I bought at Z Gallerie last year.  The beaded garland is from Michaels.

My man-head (I need to name him) got an adornment of leaves.  My family says he now looks like Caesar.

I love having fresh flowers on the coffee table and this Kalanchoe plant offers the perfect pop of orange.

My $1 garage sale owl got a coat of white spray paint.

Adding texture and warmth with baskets.

Im still playing around with what I want to do for the dining room table.  I know I want to incorporate pears- so Im still playing around with it.

And on another note- look what I got in the mail today!  Are these not the yummiest fabrics ever!!

Anyone else started decorating for Fall?

10 thoughts on “Fall Decor”

1. Tiffany @ Savor Home says:

Gorgeous decor and those fabrics are certainly yummy! Can’t wait to see what you do with them! As soon as I am working less than 12 hours a day, I will get started on fall decorating at my house! Can’t wait!

2. Mrs. DeVore says:

I’m starting my fall decorating this weekend and can hardly wait! It’s definitely my favorite time of year. LOVE that fabric!

3. Shannon says:

I played volleyball at the beach yesterday and it’s been it the 90’s here in San Diego. I’m not ready for fall yet. I guess the rest of the country was hit hard with unrelenting heat so the cooler weather is probably a relief for you. I love your fall decor and the fabrics are so PERFECT! I’m looking forward to seeing how you fit them all together. I love your style!

4. refresh reStyle says:

I’m into fall decorating, even though it’s still warm in GA! I love yours, and those fabrics!

5. The Exchange says:

Love it all Amanda! So elegant! What is Heirloom White? Is it a spray paint? I love that look!
    Thanks for the inspiration! How about these nice cool days? We deserve it huh?

6. Lori says:

Beautiful! I love your paired down look. So warm and inviting.

Have a great weekend!

7. Kathysue says:

Amanda, your vignettes look great and perfect for the fall!! I am still in summer mode, in fact hubby just gave my back yard shutters a fresh coat of cobalt blue paint, I love them!!! I know Fall is just around the corner, but here in Calif. we have a bit more summer to go!! Have a great weekend, Kathysue

8. Lauren @ Team Giles says:

I still can’t find my box of fall decor. I’m thinking its in the attic… thats like finding a needle in a hay stack

9. Karena says:

Amanda I adore your very elegant look for Autumn. It is perfect and my kind of style. I may spray my ceramics white now!

I have hooked up with Julia’s Party as well!

Art by Karena

10. Kamini from Saffron Marigold says:

Delicious ideas Amanda. I laughed at man-head…yes, he needs a name and he does look like J. Caesar! I love those branches in the glass vase, what are they? I borrowed that picture and have featured it in a recent post on fall decor. Thanks so much.