Fall Front Porch

Even though its 94 degrees here today, my front porch is sporting its Fall Attire.

I found these beautiful Cinderella pumpkins at my local grocery store and stacked them on top of my cement urns.

I decided to forgo the standard fall wreath and hung an antique mirror adorned with some fall foliage and burlap and silk ribbon. And my Sister said she can now “check her teeth” before she comes in.

I added a few faux pumpkins and grapevine around this evergreen.

I hung fall wreaths on all of my front facing windows.

This is a mixture of faux and real pumpkins, a small grapevine wreath, a piece of driftwood from the coast of California and a mirror to reflect it all.

I have two black urns that are in the front yard that I filled with moss and scattered real baby pumpkins around it.  With this heat they may turn to mush soon, but for now they look good.

Thank you for taking my little Fall front yard tour. I’m linking to:

Southern Hospitality

17 thoughts on “Fall Front Porch”

1. Allison Egan says:

So pretty! I love the idea of the antique mirror on the front door and the stacked pumpkins – they are almost sculptural.

xo Allison
    Spicer + Bank

2. Oh, I want to go “trick or treating” at your house! :-)

Gorgeous!!! The antique mirror is just fabulous! What a clever idea!

You’re an inspiration, Amanda!

Have a lovely day!

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

3. debbie~refreshrestyle.com says:

I really need to stack some pumpkins! Your outdoor decor looks wonderful!

4. I love it! It’s so warm and inviting! :)

5. This is gorgeous! Love your take on the traditional wreath with the mirror on the door:)

6. Very nice! I love all of your extra fall touches!

7. Cynthia@OrnamentalStyle says:

So pretty! What a lovely job you did. It’s so complete and tied together.

8. Snap Peas says:

What a gorgeous fall entry. I love your very creative ides – I’ll be “pinning” a few to save and look at again.

9. emily says:

It looks great! Love those pumpkins you found! I need to track some down this weekend!

10. Your porch looks great, so very autumn! I love the idea of using mirrors as a “wreath” and it looks beautiful!

11. Ooh! It’s so pretty!!!!!!!
    Dying to get home and add some Fall to our front porch too now…thanks for the inspiration!

12. Kelly says:

Your front entrance looks so pretty! I love how you used a mirror on your front door. That sort of reminds me of Nell Hill’s. I think she did something similar and featured it in one of her books. So clever! I also love how you stacked your pumpkins making them into a topiary. So many great ideas!!

13. Stacy Curran says:

That looks amazing!!! I think you’ve inspired me to start fall decorating!

14. I just stumbled onto your blog and saw your fall decor! This is just beautiful!! SO inspiring…I love it all! I am a newbie and now I am following you. I hope you will follow back! Many blessings to you!

15. Karena says:

Amanda I love your use of mirrors with the Autumn decor. The porch is beautiful! Aren’t Cinderella pumpkins wonderful!?

I have hooked up with Julia’s Party as well!

Art by Karena

16. Girl, I LOVE your porch!! Beautiful and cozy and modern- so great!!! And how is your new Design book??

17. Kathysue says:

Amanda, you are soooo ready for Fall. I have not done a thing but you are inspiring me to start. Now that it is raining maybe it will feel more Fallish to me, Kathysue