Christmas Tablescape

Today Im participating in Centsational Girls HomeGoods Holiday tablescape contest.

It all started with these little glitter bird candles I scored at HomeGoods a few weeks ago.  I decided to place them in little nest sprayed with glitter and set inside my $1 birdcages I bought last year.  These made the perfect centerpieces for my china.

I used my gold trimmed wedding china, set on gold chargers and wrapped each plate with champagne colored ribbon.

For the table centerpiece I gathered several candlesticks purchased over the years (all from HomeGoods- of course) and set them amongst the greenery.

I love this photo where you can see my tree in the distance.

A two-tiered tray holds silver and gold ornaments.

My buffet is dressed with greenery and a white paper mache’ deer.

Hope you enjoyed my little Christmas in the dining room. Cheers!

Also linking to:

The Lettered Cottage

five days five ways christmas linky party | because every day is different

16 thoughts on “Christmas Tablescape”

1. Your table is beyond beautiful! I love the glitter birds in the cages and spraying the glitter in the moss took it over the top amazing! How do you already have your tree up?

Tiffany

2. Wow, what a table! I’m on my way! LOL! Gorgeous as usual! You are so talented and I always love to see what you’re doing! Big hugs friend!

3. You are one talented girl, it’s gorgeous! Your arrangement on the buffet is beautiful, too!

4. Jean @ Flower Hill says:

Very nice holiday table. Love the colors.

5. I LOVE it! So beautiful. You are so great with details. Good luck!

P.S. I’ll take that TB bag, too! 😉

6. Just lovely. The gold and silver is beautiful and I adore that reindeer.

7. Jenny says:

So pretty and festive – love the color combination too. It all looks so welcoming.

8. Kelly @ Corner of Main says:

Wow! Very festive. I love you you mixed the gold and silver tones. Visiting from CG…

9. Absolutely stunning, I love the mixture of silver and gold, and that paint color on your walls makes me swoon! Beautiful! Thanks for linking up to the party!
    xo
    Kate

10. love the golds and silvers combined-before blogging i would never have that to do that. i actually used that color combo in my own home, too.

11. Allison says:

It is gorgeous! You have beautiful taste. I love the mix of the silver and gold. It’s so classy and elegant against that stunning wall color. Love the white reindeer, too!

12. Love the table Amanda! It’s so gorgeous and even more so in that gorgeous room of yours! The color scheme is so serene. And I’m glad somebody else loves a good reindeer. When I brought a couple home last year, my husband said, “oh, so they are um, staying?” LOL 🙂 Merry Christmas!!

13. Aimee says:

Beautiful room and beautiful pictures! Did you win!?!? I’m so glad to have stumbled on your blog!

I’m joining 8 bloggers in hosting Blogging Around the Christmas Tree Party and today’s feature is Christmas Scapes at my place! I’d love to have you join up, the party is just beginning!

itsoverflowing.com/2011/12/christmas-blog-link-party-christmas.html

XO, Aimee from ItsOverflowing.com

14. Life In The Thrifty Lane says:

Your tablescape and all your Christmas decor is beautiful! I just featured you on my blog 🙂
    Wishing you Merry Christmas!
    Veronica