Christmas Mantle

This year I decided to go with simple greenery and touches of white and silver.  I didnt buy anything new for the mantle, I just used items I had collected over the years.  Many of them from after Christmas sales.

The potted amaryllis were purchased 4 years ago at the Target after Christmas sale- I love how real they look.

A little hidden picture fun for you: Can you find the package of toilet paper I had just brought in from the store? (hint: its a reflection of it).  I need to work on my photo editing skills! *sigh*

Linking to:

Ten June mantle party

Southern Hospitality- Merry Mantles

Stories from A to Z- Mantle Party

21 thoughts on “Christmas Mantle”

1. It looks beautiful, Amanda. Too funny about the tp!

2. Brooke says:

Gorgeous! I love the natural look.

3. So pretty – I love the palette you’re using, and I must say that you totally fooled me with those amaryllis. Totally real-looking! Oh, and we happen to have the same stocking hangers… aren’t they perfect?

4. Looks beautiful. I love the amaryllis and your greenery is lovely. I never would have noticed the TP.

5. I love the green, white and silver and all of the natural elements you included. Beautiful! I’m a new follower from the Ten June mantle party.

6. Lili says:

LOL, now youre making me look for the TP! cant even find it!

seriously, your mantle is just lovely!

7. Laura says:

Ha! Found it! But I seriously had to go back and search…it was hard to spot with that beautiful mantel demanding all the attention!
    Love your holiday decor Amanda!

8. Katy says:

Beautiful! You’re a “green” girl like me. I love the black mantle and mirror as well. Great job!

9. Shannon says:

I love your style. Your mantle is fresh and elegant at the same time. I’m always happy to see your latest post. You never disappoint!

10. Haha! You crack me up! I had to go back and edit out my bright white ankles and flip flops in my fireplace reflection! Back to the mantel… I adore it! I love the simple color scheme! It’s gorgeous!

11. I love your mantle!!
    Especially that horse head, just love it!
    I’d also love for you to link up to my first ever Holiday Party!

12. Brooke says:

Love this! Let’s clone it and put it in my house :)

13. I’m with Laura, I didn’t even see the reflection!
    You’ve done a great job, love all the silver.

14. Sheila says:

Gorgeous. I love the fact that you didn’t use pine for your greens. I really love the simplicity yet it’s so elegant. I love green, white and silver together.

15. It is so festive and I love the color combo!..The wreath on the mirror is my favorite part. Thanks for sharing and your inspiration is always so wonderful!

16. Absolutely gorgeous, Amanda! The greenery + silver is so pretty together. And I really love the amaryllis- wouldn’t have thought to use those but they’re perfect! I’ll be featuring as one of my favorite picks from the mantel link up : )

17. ReStylist says:

Classic and beautiful. I love the fresh foliage and whites. So pretty.

18. Wow I would have sworn those were real flowers! Gorgeous mantle all the greenery and mercury glass!

19. What a beautiful mantel!!! So funny about the TP, those things always happen to me too. :-)

20. SHERRY HART says:

Gorgeous!!! Love the green and silver, it makes it so warm. Just perfect.

21. travel cot mattress says:

Gorgeous! I love your mantle!
    Especially that horse head, just love it!