Christmas Vignettes

Today Courtney over at A Thoughtful Place is having a Holiday Vignette Party.  So here are a few of my favorite little spots in my home.  Enjoy!

Fireplace Mantle

Dining Room Buffet- If you’d like to see more of my dining room you can go HERE

Coffee Table:

Entry Table:

Hope you enjoyed my little glimpse of Christmas!  Thanks for stopping by.

Weekend Bloggy Reading

15 thoughts on “Christmas Vignettes”

1. I love the colors (robin’s egg blue, gold, silver, white). That’s my favorite color combination for the holidays. Your displays are beautiful!

2. Anonymous says:

I love your decorations! My favorite thing is probably the tray on your coffee table – so rich looking. Beautiful!

3. Lili says:

so gorgeous Amanda!

you need to come all the way to Sugar Land and decorate my home one day!

4. love the teal, silver and gold combos. So pretty!

5. Michaela says:

I love everything you’ve done! Metallics are so in this season (: The coffee table tray is genius! You always style everything so well. Thanks for linking up with our Christmas Cheer link party (:

6. Mae says:

oh my goodness, gorgeous! I love the baby blue and gold…especially in the tray with the candleholders. the white deer is adorable too and the ornaments in the cake tray. it’s all perfect! visiting from A Thoughtful Place, so happy to have found your blog!

7. leah mari says:

beautifully done!! very pretty

8. So elegant, Amanda! The mercury glass on your tray is beautiful!

9. Would it be awkward if I moved in? I am in love with all of your decor. The tray with all of the ornaments is so gorgeous. And so is the sideboard. Thanks for joining our link party!

10. Stacy Curran says:

Omg Amanda, I’m in awe. That is the MOST amazing Christmas decorating! Every phoho to is 100% magazine worthy!

11. Allison says:

When can you come do my house? You have gorgeous taste. The color combination is just stunning. I love your mantle with the touches of greenery and your metallics. Your horse head is wonderful!

12. Girl- I love your vignettes- so beautiful! I’m pinning!!

13. All of your decorating is stunning. Love your colors and use of greenery. And your photos are just beautiful.

14. Amanda your house is beautiful! Love all the glitter can’t wait to see more!

15. Excited to feature this tomorrow! Thanks again for linking up!