Client Project

I went to see the progress on my clients home this past week.  Things are really starting to come together beautifully!  The lighting went in this past week as well as the flooring.

My clients have impeccable taste and chose this beautiful Arabesque tile from Walker Zanger with slate gray grout.

A pair of Currey & Company Grayson Lanterns hang above the island.

My favorite chandelier is the one in the master bedroom! Currey & Company Waterloo.  And look at that gorgeous lime-washed wood ceiling!

We used these quatrefoil shaped flush mounts from Visual Comfort for the back entry and hallway.

This little guy- is from and according to my client was a pain the booty to put together!! Its very similar to this Pottery Barn version– but for a fraction of the price.  But buyer beware- you will have to put every teeny tiny little crystal on this chandelier- my clients husband said it would have been worth it to buy it already assembled from Pottery Barn.  So I guess it comes down to time or money,right?

Another Visual Comfort flush mount.

The floors pre-stain.  My client shopped herself for these amazing floors- they are reclaimed wood that is flown in from France!  gorge! can’t wait to see them with the darker stain!

Now we get to move onto the fun stuff- furnishings & accessories!!  My client already has some beautiful pieces that just need a little DIY-painting and updating.  I’ll post the progress of those as we move forward.

11 thoughts on “Client Project”

1. Maury says:

That backsplash is amazing! STUNNING! I love the lanterns as well!

2. Staci says:

I got the chills looking at this home, it is so stunning! The backspash, the flooring, the lights, the kitchen. I am in love with it all! Can’t wait to see more. You did such an excellent job!

3. Jamie says:

so beautiful! i love the backsplash & the lighting is stunning.

4. Shauna@Satori Design for Living says:

It looks so beautiful. It’s the classic style I love with a little personality thrown in. Superb job!

5. LeBaron Interiors says:

Oh my goodness! That backsplash might be the most beautiful thing I have ever seen! That is going to be one amazing kitchen…Nice Work!

6. Tiffany @ Savor Home says:

And off to my Pinterest files those photos go! I LOVE white kitchens and this one is quite beautiful. The lanterns and the backsplash are lovely. Great job girl!

7. Megan {Honey We're Home} says:

That kitchen is gorgeous even though it isn’t even done yet! Her tile is amazing. What dream clients! I can’t wait to see what you do with the decor!

8. Hines-Catch-Up says:

Gorgeous…that tile is to die for! And I love all the lighting! I just ordered the same cone chandy from Overstock. I looked at the PB reviews of the Clarissa chandy and they all said you have to assemble their version as well…so going with the Overstock one was smart!

9. Kate @ Chic on a Shoestring Decorating says:

I am drooling over that kitchen… just fabulous! Thanks for sharing. :)

10. Amber says:

I can’t wait to see the finished project! It’s gorgeous!!

11. Hi Amanda – Loveeee this kitchen! Would you please be able to share the paint color used here? I have about 10 different sample squares on my walls right now and can’t seem to find one quite like it… Thanks so much!