Happy Birthday to me!

Today is my Birthday!

I plan on drinking lots of this:

Spending some time with these ladies (my beautiful sisters):

Having a yummy date night dinner with my man:

And hoping these three little monkeys give me a day of peace and quiet:

19 thoughts on “Happy Birthday to me!”

1. Staci says:

Happy Birthday Amanda! I hope you get spoiled! Sounds like you are going to have a fun day!

2. Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy BIRTHday, dear Amandaaaaaaa, happy birthday to you!!!! Enjoy your special day!! You deserve it!!

3. Happy happy Birthday! I hope your day is amazing and the little ones cooperate!

4. Brooke says:

Happy Birthday, Amanda! Hope you have a fabulous day!

5. elizabeth@themustardceilin says:

Happy Birthday Amanda! I hope you have a fabulous day.

6. Jessie says:

Happy Birthday, Amanda. I hope you special day is filled with lots of joy, hugs, kisses and wonderful surprises!

7. Happy Birthday, Amanda! Hope your day is filled with all your favorites!

8. emily says:

Happy birthday, Amanda!!

9. Jeanine says:

Happy Birthday!

10. Happy Birthday! I hope you got everything you wanted for your lovely day… like the peace and quite! I need some now! {hugs}

11. natcalgal says:

Happy Birthday to you! Hope your day was filled with all the things you love most and that this next year brings you every happiness!

12. Happy belated! I’m a Capricorn too- my birthday is the 15th! Hope you had an amazing day (minus the cold).

13. Aissa says:

happy birthday! mine was on the 10th. January babies are awesome! hope you had a good one.

14. Wishing you a wonderful birthday filled with lots of surprises.

15. Allison says:

Hope you had a very Happy Birthday, Amanda! You and you sisters are all gorgeous ladies.

16. Amber says:

happy birthday!

17. Happy birthday!!! Hope you feel better girlie:)

18. Catching up on your blog! I love that picture of you and the Mr. And you and your sisters are beautiful! Hope you had a great day.

19. Lauren @ Team Giles says:

I surprised you with Starbucks and presents, does that make me your favorite!? 😀