Valspar Spray Paint

A few weeks ago I was contacted by Valspar and they asked me if I would like to sample their new design on their spray cans and their new line of colors.  And you all know me and my love for spray paint-I would have been a fool to say no!

Since I was in the middle of a makeover for the boys room- I decided on the Island Orange.  The new design boasts:

–Even, consistent coverage.

–Quick dry formula.

–A twist and lock mechanism with built-in cap that reflects the color of the   spray paint within the can.

–A finger pad that requires 35% less finger pressure than other can.

–Minimized dripping and “spitting”.

The first thing I noticed is the trigger is larger and much easier on the fingers- anyone else hate getting those blisters on your pointer finger from too much spraying?  I will admit I do miss being able to use my little spray-gun attachment- I liked feeling like a Charlies Angel with paint.

And I love how fast it dries!  I am an impatient spray-painter and loved how I could spray a coat- go grab a drink of water and get right back to it.

Im loving all the new colors!  Blues, greens and even 3 different shades of cream!

I decided the boys desk chair needed a little punch of color- Island Orange.

You can visit Valspar here or on their Facebook page here for more info on their new design and color selection.  Thank you Valspar for the opportunity to try out your new design.

11 thoughts on “Valspar Spray Paint”

1. Renee says:

Is this paint available in stores right now?

2. Stacy Curran says:

I literally JUST came in from the garage where I am spray painting with Valspar!!! Love the chair!
    Stacy

3. Laurie says:

Just used Valspar this past weekend – love that sprayer. Great orange on the chair.

4. Love the color – although I must say orange is my favorite color so I’m a little biased. And yes, I sooooo hate that blister on my index finger from spraying so if this makes that pain disappear I’m on board.

5. Amber says:

I love the orange!! I have a little chair that would look great in orange. I wish I could use my gun attachment on the new cans too. Although they are easier to use, the gun is best!

6. LUCKY!!! How do you get these companies to send you stuff for trial all the time!! I’m game, too! 🙂

I noticed those at Lowes the other day and drooled over some of the greens! Love the orange chair!

7. Simply LKJ says:

Even before you said you’d picked Island Orange I was all over that color! Love how the chair turned out. My hubby will tell ya, I will spray paint anything not nailed down!

8. Nothing makes me happier than hearing ‘new colors from Valspar’! 🙂 I just finished up a project using some great Valspar colors myself which I’m posting tomorrow. And I love the orange btw. So much fun!!

9. I’m a spray paint rookie, but can’t wait to try one of the new colors. Love the chair and the pop it gives to the desk.

10. Allison says:

Your chair is fun! I love it in that orange. What a great pop of color with your boys desk.

11. Jen Gilday says:

Completely agree! Just finished a big spray paint job and used Valspar. It’s my new go to spray paint!

Found you at Lori May’s blog. She’a friend and former co-worker of mine! Your blog is wonderful! Can’t wait to look around the blog some more.

Jen