Lamp Makeover

Happy Monday!  As promised I have the After pics of the lamps I bought last week.  I found the lamps at a local Hotel Liquidation warehouse and gave them a little face-lift.

I spray painted the bottoms gold and the base gloss white.

I love that there are two plugs on the base of the lamp so I can plug in my cell phone or laptop instead of having to hunt behind the dresser for the plug.

The shade are from Target and I must admit Im not completely sold on them-but they will do for now.

Here is what the dresser looked like with the old lamps:

Much better, right?

Linking to:

Home Stories A2Z

22 thoughts on “Lamp Makeover”

1. These rock, Amanda! The scale is perfect and love the gold and white. Happy MOnday!

2. Laurie says:

Way better! Great makeover.

3. I love the weighty-er (if thats a word) lamps on the console. Great makeover!!

4. love them, I think they are the perfect scale for that amazing dresser. Love the vignette, looks perfect!

5. Angeline says:

Love these lamps! (Your dresser is awesome, as well!)

6. Fabulous, girl! I didn’t think your dresser could look any better, but you did it! 🙂

7. Jessie says:

The new lamps look fabulous, you did a great job!

Jessie
    mixandchic.com

8. The makeover is fantastic. Love how the shades complement them as well and they look great on your console.

9. Those lamps are stunning! They look muey $$$!!! I’m with you on the shades…they feel too small for the base?

10. Tami Brown says:

LOVE THEM! This is exciting and encourages me to continue my search for the perfect lamps.

11. carol jane says:

love the lamps. not the gold at all.

12. Huge improvement! I love the bases too! The shades work, but I am sure you will find something fabulous!

13. Lisa Mende Design says:

Wow! what an improvement! I do think you can find better shades but the lamps look great! Good job!

14. Shelly@ConfettiStyle says:

Amazing transformation Amanda. The lamps definitely have a new personality and look fabulous in your space. Just the inspiration I need to makeover a few lamps I have.
    Cheers!

15. Leslie says:

So pretty and I love the color of your shade! Doing a lot of DIY projects around the house – I’ll look forward to reading more! Enjoy your day!

16. Donna says:

The lamps look absolutely fabulous! You did a great job!! Love the console the lamps are on as well!!

donnaviningblog.com

17. love the new lamps. i also think the shades are beautiful! love grey and ruching together. you are so talented!

18. Amy Fountain says:

Pretty lampshade! Love the whiteness in it, looks so pristine!

19. Looks great! I also LOVE your rain boot vase. Where did you find that? I would love one!

20. Debra @justspiffit.com says:

I love your new lamps. They look fantastic on your console.Thanks for sharing!!

21. Karissa says:

What cute lamps! Love them! Soo goregeous!

22. these look great! love your whole office!