Lamp Makeover

Happy Monday!  As promised I have the After pics of the lamps I bought last week.  I found the lamps at a local Hotel Liquidation warehouse and gave them a little face-lift.

I spray painted the bottoms gold and the base gloss white.

I love that there are two plugs on the base of the lamp so I can plug in my cell phone or laptop instead of having to hunt behind the dresser for the plug.

The shade are from Target and I must admit Im not completely sold on them-but they will do for now.

Here is what the dresser looked like with the old lamps:

Much better, right?

Linking to:

Home Stories A2Z

23 thoughts on “Lamp Makeover”

1. These rock, Amanda! The scale is perfect and love the gold and white. Happy MOnday!

2. Laurie says:

Way better! Great makeover.

3. I love the weighty-er (if thats a word) lamps on the console. Great makeover!!

4. love them, I think they are the perfect scale for that amazing dresser. Love the vignette, looks perfect!

5. Angeline says:

Love these lamps! (Your dresser is awesome, as well!)

6. Fabulous, girl! I didn’t think your dresser could look any better, but you did it! :)

7. Jessie says:

The new lamps look fabulous, you did a great job!

8. The makeover is fantastic. Love how the shades complement them as well and they look great on your console.

9. Those lamps are stunning! They look muey $$$!!! I’m with you on the shades…they feel too small for the base?

10. Tami Brown says:

LOVE THEM! This is exciting and encourages me to continue my search for the perfect lamps.

11. carol jane says:

love the lamps. not the gold at all.

12. Huge improvement! I love the bases too! The shades work, but I am sure you will find something fabulous!

13. Lovin it! This is a great space :)You did it again!

14. Lisa Mende Design says:

Wow! what an improvement! I do think you can find better shades but the lamps look great! Good job!

15. Shelly@ConfettiStyle says:

Amazing transformation Amanda. The lamps definitely have a new personality and look fabulous in your space. Just the inspiration I need to makeover a few lamps I have.

16. Leslie says:

So pretty and I love the color of your shade! Doing a lot of DIY projects around the house – I’ll look forward to reading more! Enjoy your day!

17. Donna says:

The lamps look absolutely fabulous! You did a great job!! Love the console the lamps are on as well!!

18. love the new lamps. i also think the shades are beautiful! love grey and ruching together. you are so talented!

19. Amy Fountain says:

Pretty lampshade! Love the whiteness in it, looks so pristine!

20. Looks great! I also LOVE your rain boot vase. Where did you find that? I would love one!

21. Debra says:

I love your new lamps. They look fantastic on your console.Thanks for sharing!!

22. Karissa says:

What cute lamps! Love them! Soo goregeous!

23. these look great! love your whole office!