Because everybody loves a good before & after-I thought I’d share a few projects I’ve been working on.

Tomorrow I’ll share my Easter table once I finish editing the photos.  Have a great day friends.

p.s.– there have been several of you who have asked me questions and I am trying to get back to all of you as soon as I can. But there are a few of you I haven’t been able to answer due to you being a “no reply” .  If you don’t know what Im talking about head over HERE to Hi Sugarplum– she explains it best.  And YES I too was a “no reply” commenter and JUST fixed mine!  So if you havent heard from me this may be why- and I soooo want to answer your questions.  Im not ignoring you I promise!

13 thoughts on “Before/After”

1. Goodness! You have been very busy… beautiful work! Thanks for sharing. Enjoy the rest of your day. Jalon

2. Simply LKJ says:

Love all your before and afters! The flower arrangement is beautiful.

3. Shannon says:

You’ve been busy! Love all your projects. You have such a great eye. The art work is fabulous.

4. I DO love a good before and after! 😉

5. Donna says:

Great before and afters…sometimes all an object needs is a little tlc. Love the way the frame looks with the painting.

6. Love them all! You’ve been busy :)

7. Unknown says:

Love it! A little bit of gold does a person good!

Heather {}

8. Maybe you should rename your blog to “Busy Bee At Home.” Love all of these fabulous projects. I’m so glad that you finally fixed your no-reply….you have left me comments and I couldn’t respnd back, now I can :) Have a great Thursday!

9. Wow, these are all absolutely amazing transformation. You continue to amaze and inspire me Amanda!

10. Linda @ theLENNOXX says:

Aha! I saw this amazing Easter tablesetting on Pinterest, with the prettiest gold planter.. Should have guessed it was one of your spray paint creations! Love it, can’t wait to see the rest of the photos.

PS: Love the art too, so pretty colors =)

xox Linda

11. Sarah Cotton says:

Can you please share how you created that memo board? I’m in love! Looks so great…

12. Sarah Cotton says:

Can you share how you made that gorgeous memo board? I’m in love! So so pretty.

1. Amanda says:

Hi Sarah
      I just took the center part out and wrapped the fabric around it like a present- the center board was a lightweight particle board and the thumb tacks stuck into it fairly well.