Client Entry

I finally got around to photographing my clients entry. I am so excited to share this with you!  It turned out perfect!

1st here’s the the Inspiration Board:

The BEFORE:

And the AFTER:

A close up of the Serena Wall Sconce from Currey & Comany:

Sources:
Wallpaper- Thibaut-Avalon Waterbury Trail
Wainscot Color: Benjamin Moore Dove White
Sconces:  Currey & Co. Serena wall sconce
Entry table: Laurie’s Home Furnishings
Chairs & Pillows: Laurie’s Home Furnishings
Clock Mirror:  High Fashion Home

LINKING TO:

Weekend Bloggy Reading

24 thoughts on “Client Entry”

1. Seriously stunning, Amanda! Bet they are loving it. 🙂
    Happy Monday!
    Heidi

2. Simply LKJ says:

Yes, stunning was the first word that came to mind for me as well!

3. Ange says:

Speechless! Wow, that is gorgeous! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

4. Very pretty! Love the color combination. And, I love how she put her own spin on it. Looks great!

5. Laura Hanson says:

Fabulous!

Laura
    cookiecrumbsandsawdust.blogspot.com

6. Kaley Garin says:

This looks phenomenal!! Can’t wait to get mine done too 🙂 Painters are here today and tomorrow!! I will send pics soon!!

7. Elfya says:

I love the mixture of ‘quaint’ with the dramatic feeling of the clock mirror.

8. Jamie says:

i loveeee it!!

9. xo Jamie says:

Looks amazing!! Love the chairs and pillows! The colors are fantastic and I’ve always loved the beaded sconces from Currey!!!!

10. So stunning!!! I’d love to walk into that entryway every day.

11. The wallpaper is amazing. Great design work!

12. Gorgeous!!! That wallpaper is incredible. Love the whole space!

13. Oh my goodness!! You’ve created an incredible space for them, Amanda!

14. dehrst says:

Can I ask about the table/chest in your inspiration board?? I LOVE it!! 🙂

15. Holly says:

Beautiful seeing it come to life Amanda! I love the variations that came about from your original board too.

16. Are you kidding me? I love it! Love the wainscot with the wallpaper, the sconces, the mirror, furniture, pillows. I love it all! What a lucky client!

17. This looks really beautiful. Nice work!

18. This is amazing – love everything about it!!

19. Beautiful! I love how tightly it mirrors your inspiration board. I’m now following you, so happy you found my blog so I could find yours!

Jessica
    stayathomeista.com

20. Donna says:

I love the pop of color from the sconces against the wall covering!

donnaviningblog.com

21. Wow! Just catching up after a week of holidays and I’ve missed a lot! Love this design- the colors, furniture and, of course, those beautiful light fixtures!

22. Just love this space too! Your work is so beautiful, you’re very talented!

23. SHERRY HART says:

One damn pretty entry!!! Love it!