Daughters Room Reveal

I finally got myself in gear and took some photos of my daughters room.

The details….

Wall Color: Sherwin Williams- Rainwashed
Drapery: Custom- Caitlin Wilson Mint Fleur
Bedding: Target
Pillow: Caitlin Wilson Coral Signature Pillow
Headboard: Custom
Mirror above bed:  Michaels
Rug: Surya Fallon
Desk: Thrift Store- painted white/hardware spray painted gold
Desk Chair: Thrift store-painted w/ SW Rainwashed- Seat cover in Caitlin Wilson Fabric
Pin Board-Thrift Store- Frame spray painted gold- Fabric Caitlin Wilson Coral Chevon
Lamps: HomeGoods–Shades: Target
Artwork above pouf-HomeGoods
Gold Pouf: Target
Bookshelf: Hobby Lobby
Gold Table: Thrift Store-spray painted Gold

Linking To:

Thrifty Decor Chick

27 thoughts on “Daughters Room Reveal”

1. Marjorie says:

Wow! I love it!

2. Wow!! I love the colors, the headboard, the fabrics! Love it all. What a lucky girl to have such a gorgeous room thanks to her talented Momma!

3. wow, amanda! it is beautiful! i love the textiles and colors!

4. Kaley Garin says:

This is beautiful!!! I could have only DREAMED of this room as a little girl growing up!!

5. Looks amazing Amanda. I love the colors you’ve put together and all the details. She’s a lucky girl!

6. So stylish and charming! The lively print on the drapes is the perfect addition! Yet another fabulous room in your home!

7. I know that she must love it, Amanda! It’s gorgeous, great job!

8. Absolutely beautiful…she’ll never want to come out!

9. Monica says:

Beautiful! I love the blue with the pops of pink/coral.

10. Nancy Cee says:

Love this room!!! Amanda what is that mirror called? Is there a link/sku/price any info you can give on it?? Thanks!!

11. Ashley says:

What a lucky daughter you have, this room is gorgeous.

I’m a lover of gold jewelry and have the hardest time translating gold into home decor, you have completely nailed it!!

12. It turned out beautiful Amanda! I really love the curtains! How nice to have a designer mama!

13. I’m so excited to see my Be Real art canvas hanging in such a gorgeous room! you did an amazing job! xo ~ kristi

14. I’m in love! You are one talented lady!

15. Amazing room! I love the gold accents and the blue/green and pinks! Perfect for a girls room, but also very grown up! Great job!… also loving the dark blue velvet headboard!

16. Beautiful room…perfectly fit for a princess! Love the Caitlin Wilson fabrics…a lovely place to start a room transformation!

17. Jeanine says:

Very glamourous!

18. Donna says:

Great girl’s room. Love the drapery fabric and the headboard!!!!

19. Linda @ theLENNOXX says:

Amanda, you’ve outdone yourself again! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! The frilly bedding is super cute, and as usual, I adore all your pops of gold. That’s also my favorite look ever using that curtain fabric. Wish my bedroom looked half as good =)

xox Linda

20. Jessie says:

Lovely room. Swooning over the rug, table lamps, curtains and headboard!

21. Cathy says:

Amanda, this room is to die for! I’ll bet your daughter is delighted…LOVE the CWD fabrics and the colors as well as the mix of pieces…well done!

22. Holly says:

This is beautiful Amanda and a room that your daughter will love for a long time. I’m in love with the way that you used all of Caitlin’s textiles. Great work!

23. Very pretty. LOVE her drapes!

24. Staci Chavez says:

Gorgeous! You did an incredible job, once again!!

25. gorgeous and perfect!!! the fabrics are amazing…I adore this room!! Hope you’re having the best time on your trip!!

26. Lauren says:

This room is beautiful, and it is also admirable how you’ve created a space that will be easy to update when your daughter gets older. One of my daughter’s is home from college for the summer, and she has realized that, while fun when she was a kid, powder-pink walls are not so appropriate for her now. You’ve created a space that is fresh and young, but understated. Beautiful!

27. What a beautiful room that will definitely be able to “grow up” gracefully! I love the mirror above the headboard! Did you make or buy that?

Come visit us at thesitsgirls.com – lots to love there, too!