Furniture Shopping

Whenever I need a little peace & quite and time to refuel my creativity, I head over to a local furniture store for some inspiration.

This velvet chair with nail head trim was beautiful!  It was a pale robins egg blue-but my camera phone didn’t capture it very well.

This dresser would be perfect in an entry or as nightstands in a master bedroom.

Another great velvet chair- this one was a charcoal gray on sale for $750!

Loved ever inch of this room- cream furniture and mirrored accents.  Do you see how they mixed the rustic table with the chic modern chairs?  Beautiful!!

Cream linen chair with nail head trim.

Loved these moroccan style trellis rugs in navy.

This was a very interesting piece.  Dark wood top and antiqued mirrored fronts. It wasn’t cheap either- $1,400.

A beautiful table set for a spring luncheon. Loved those aqua vases.

Well hope you enjoyed “shopping” with me.

15 thoughts on “Furniture Shopping”

1. Debby Steele says:

That dresser is gorgeous! LOVE!! xo

2. Laurie says:

Great way to relax. Love those rugs.

3. Lots of gorgeous pieces, Amanda! I’m loving the velvet chairs and that tablescape!
    xo Heidi

4. LorenO says:

Beautiful!!! I live I’m Houston as well! What store did you find all of those wonderful pieces?

5. Megan says:

Great finds! I did enjoy “shopping” with you!

6. What a fun store to browse…tons of inspiration to be found! Love the dresser and would definitely use as nightstands in my master!

7. I LOVE SHOPPING and what a wonderful place to shop, right here with you! Thanks so much for sharing. Enjoy your day. Jalon

8. I’ve enjoyed this “visual” shopping. I go furniture and accessory shopping when I need inspiration, too!

9. I love that velvet chair – so pretty!

10. Lisa S. says:

Nothing like a bit of shopping therapy! Everything is beautiful, especially the dresser and the navy rugs. Would love to visit this store since I am in Houston, can you tell me where it is?

Always enjoy your posts and look forward to reading your blog.

11. Beautiful store. Yesterday I did a little shopping as well, but mine wasn’t near as relaxing as yours!

12. Hi Amanda!

You have an amazing taste! I love everything here!

Have a wonderful day!

Luciane at

PS: If you a minute, please drop by to enter my Giveaway! :-)

13. Amanda says:

Lisa S.- I tried to email you but didnt see an email for you-so I’ll answer your question here. The store is called Lauries Antiques in Tomball.

14. Love all your finds! Especially the aqua vases. Aqua is a big color this year – I am already in love with it!

15. Christy says:

Loved all the finds! I especially liked the chest and first chair!