Client’s Guest Bedroom Sneak Peek

Im working on a guest bedroom for a local client and she was wanting something coastal and calm with a touch of glam.  I used the Windsor Smith Riad in Seafoam as my jumping off point and had custom cornice boards made.

For the glam- this drum shade chandelier from Shades of Light.

And for the coastal- this driftwood mirror from Crate & Barrel– this thing is HEAVY!

We are still waiting on the rug to be delivered and some more custom upholstery pieces and pillows.  I can’t wait to to all the final pieces into place.

13 thoughts on “Client’s Guest Bedroom Sneak Peek”

1. Very nice! Love the Riad fabric!

2. Jessie says:

Love all the elements in this room! I am sure the room will look very beautiful when it’s completed. Can’t wait to see more!

Jessie
    mixandchic.com

3. I am in love with this fabric! Thanks for sharing — look forward to seeing the finished product!
    Heidi 🙂

4. So far this sneak peak is gorgeous!! I love your style Amanda!

5. Beth {Design Your Dwelling} says:

I really like where you are headed with this room! I hope you will share before and after pictures with us! 🙂

6. elizabeth@themustardceiling says:

Love it! It is so peaceful and relaxing. I remember seeing your sneak peak on twitter the other day and fell in love with the fabric you used on the cornice boards. I can’t wait to see the final reveal.

7. p-l-a-i-d says:

This is stunning! I can’t wait to see the final room!

8. I am LOVING the cornice boards! AMAZING!!

9. I just received my Windsor Smith samples and they’re gorgeous. This bedroom is going to be fabulous!

10. Sita says:

I think you are definitely achieving coastal glam! The light fixture is one of my favorites and you can’t go wrong with a Windsor Smith fabric. I’ve been loving all of the client updates you’ve been posting lately. It is all so gorgeous!!!

11. That chandelier is so gorgeous!

theaestate.com

12. Oh I love that pendant light fixture! I have been eyeing it for some time. Can’t wait to see it finished.

13. SHERRY HART says:

One of my favorite fabrics! I have it in my bedroom! Can’t wait to see it finished.