Dining & Living Room Inspiration Boards

Yesterday I shared with you my Decorating A.D.D. dilemma and it feels good to know that Im not the only one who suffers from this.

Im sure after you saw the cobalt blue sofa pictures you thought I was going to bring in the cobalt into the dining room……well, surprise!!!  Im not— while that would be the logical thing to do-Im not always logical, and I also like to be different. So……..I am keeping it consistent with gray- both rooms will have gray and touches black and gold in them.  But the dining room well……she’s gonna have a pop of green!

I have always been a fan of Schumacher’s Chenonceau.

And yes its used a lot, and yes it’s expensive, but darn it – I like it and I really really like it paired with kelly green!  and the chandelier?  well its by Jonathan Adler oh yum!

So for the living room- Im taking the slip cover off, I already have the cowhide rug (it came in last week) and I’ve ordered this rug from West Elm in Platinum.
And I’ll add some pillows in the Schumacher fabric and add a pop of magenta with the Lee Jofa La Fiorentina

Now to get busy and make all this happen!!

12 thoughts on “Dining & Living Room Inspiration Boards”

1. Laurie says:

Oh can’t wait to see it all come together. Loving the board.

2. I love all the color. It will look fab!

3. Gorgeous fabric! Can’t wait to see how you work your magic to tie it together with the blue sofa!

4. Linda @ theLENNOXX says:

Amanda- I absolutely love it! All the pieces are so unique, yet they all fit so well together. Your color choice of emerald green with black and gray is perfection. Royal!

xox Linda

5. GReat choices, Amanda! fun, fun, fun… xo Heidi

6. Sita says:

Love the design boards! I love that you are not going matchy in your dining room, rather complimentary. It is going to look fabulous. BTW, You might already have a hook up, but I get incredible pricing on Robert Abbey, so if you want me to give you a quote for the chandy, let me know. 🙂

7. Simply LKJ says:

I always love the colors you pull together. This is one of my favorites!

8. Dayka says:

love the direction you’re headed, but i like the rug you have too. i like that it’s not cobalt like the sofa (here i go, talking like i’ve been over your house & seen it!), but cooler and darker, so it adds another layer of depth. LOVE the drapery–gonna be gorg! so i take it this means the chairs are going to be lacquered white/cream? are you using that fabric for the cushions? if so, let me check my fabric stash–may have some i can sell you @ a discount! 🙂

dayka

9. Catherine says:

Everything is going to be gorgeous and I can’t wait to see it! I have that West Elm rug in my master bedroom and love it. It is really versatile and will look great with the cowhide.

10. Love the green Amanda! Oh and I bought the book. So fab!!!

11. Donna Vining says:

Love the pop of pink against the blue sofa and the Jonathan Adler fabric!!!

Happy Friday!
    donnaviningblog.com

12. Sandra says:

You always make me smile when I come to your blog because your designs are so beautiful. I love, love, love that coffee table…would you mind sharing where I can buy it? I REALLY want it…thanks!

-Sandra