Client Project and updates around the house

Well yesterday afternoon I stood wringing my hands as 3 men stood on scaffolding to hang my clients chandelier.  I had cell phone in hand and my finger on the 9-1-1 speed dial in case anything went wrong.

After 2 hours and lots of fussing and adjusting it was hung. And IT.IS.GORGEOUS! (sorry for bad phone pic-I forgot my camera!)

Such an amazing transformation:

And in other news- I jumped on the Target Nate Berkus bandwagon and bought the Chevron Jars:

And added some new Windsor Smith Riad pillows to the living room:

And filled my entryway chest with more pumpkins (even though Im itching to pull out the Christmas decor):

And had my dining room photographed by the talented April Pizana– can’t wait to show you!

14 thoughts on “Client Project and updates around the house”

1. Marjorie says:

like the new fixture much more. looks more sleek.

2. Jessie says:

The new chandelier is gorgeous! Love the transformation!

P/S: Come by and enter my current Shabby Chic giveaway if you like!

Happy weekend!

3. Sita says:

The entry ceiling looks gorgeous. I also bought the chevron urns from the NB line…but for a client! :) And I happen to be using WS Riad in Ivory for said client! You are a woman after my own heart. :)

4. It looks so much better, especially with the gold gone and that new gorgeous fixture. Love those chevron ginger jars!

5. Your client’s entry now looks absolutely stunning! Those beams!! and that chandelier! I can only imagine how amazing it looks in person.

Love your pumpkins! I know it’s so tempting to get in the Christmas spirit.

6. oh my wow- that chandy is to die for! You know I love the jars!

7. That is such a cool transformation!!! you gots skillz, girl!

8. Laurie says:

You are one busy lady. Love love love the chandy!!!

9. Anonymous says:

The client’s ‘old’ chandelier is the same as in our foyer and I was totally satisfied until I saw the new one. I only hope my husband will feel the same way I do! Wowzer!

10. Wow, what a gorgeous chandelier! It makes a huge impact on the space, I know your clients love it.

11. Wow is right! That chandelier is absolutely perfect! You always amaze me! Hugs!

12. Oooh I have been coveting the Riad fabric for awhile. Love it in clove, but the fabric is so dang expensive! Did you make your pillows?

13. wow that chandelier is TDF!!! Just found your blog . . . loving it! Stop by ans say hello!

14. Kim says:

I have had to force myself away from those vases several times! I just kind of visit them now when I’m in Target. :-)