Emerald Green in the Dining Room

We finally had some sun this weekend so I could take some snaps of the dining room all dressed up for Christmas. Last week Pantone announced the 2013 color of the year–Emerald Green- so needless to say I was a wee bit excited that my dining room decor this year is on trend (until 2014 that is-then it will be soooo last year)

I found these gorgeous green highball glasses at HomeGoods and had to have them.  The gold brandy (I think thats what they are for) glasses are also from HomeGoods

I pulled out my gold Mikasa china and added my pink floral Royal Doulton pieces for a bit of color.

The pinecone balls are form a local home decor shop and I set them in the white ceramic urns from HomeGoods.

I filled my gold rectangular box with faux amaryllis and reindeer moss.

I bought this corner tree last year at a 75% off after Christmas sale.  Its perfect for tucking into tight corners.

All the ornaments are also from last years 75% sale.  Honestly I never buy holiday decor before Christmas-I always wait for the sales and have accumulated quite a bit over the years doing so.

These glass pinecones are amazing!!  They were originally $18 each and I got them for $4.50 each!

Kinda crushing on this emerald green crocodile wrapping paper.

I hung a large faux pine wreath in the window.

I snazzed it up a bit with a lighter evergreen garland.

And here’s a little close up of my new chandelier- love!

Linking To:

19 thoughts on “Emerald Green in the Dining Room”

1. Gorgeous, Amanda! Your chandelier…I have no words! Well, one…tease!!

2. So pretty! Loving the changes you’ve made to your space (although the blue-grey was beautiful too!). Everything has really come together and looks sophisticated and tres chic (just like you!).

3. Mimi says:

Love, Love this room. When did you change wall colors? I liked the blue before, but this is stunning. I’ve been afraid of the blues on my walls, but love your sofa and the green chairs in the dining room. Cannot say enough good things about your dining room and living room. STUNNING!!!!

4. Sita says:

Everything is beyond gorgeous! Your green chairs are a total show stopper. Love it all!

5. Patty says:

Beautiful! BTW – the salad fork needs to be moved, it should be first…:)

1. Amanda says:

thanks Patty- I can always count on someone to find a flaw in my work.

2. Patty says:

Not a flaw at all, Amanda. I am sure you are aware of how to set a table! You are more focused on the BIG picture. You are such an inspiration and I am looking forward to meeting you in January and working on my projects together.

3. Amanda says:

Glad you didnt see it earlier- i totally misspelled Holiday in the title and didnt catch it until the next day– lol!!!
      Happy Holidays!!

6. In one word.. Lovely!! I’ve been looking for a skinny tree for our dining room forever.. That was a good find!

7. Dang girl!!! Everything is so gorgeous…love all your special touches and vignettes!

8. Kathysue says:

1. Amanda says:

Thanks KathySue!!

9. Donna Vining says:

Looks beautiful Amanda! Love the pop of emerald, so fresh!!

10. SHERRY HART says:

Enjoy your year on trend!!! Everything looks great Amanda!!

11. Very pretty! The emerald with gold looks very elegant. I read that emerald is the Pantone colour for 2013 so you are ahead of the trend.

12. Julia Konya says:

I love all the touches of green!

13. Your dining room is beautiful! I think your emerald will last beyond 2013 :)love it all!
    Merry Christmas,

14. Carol says:

This is one of the most beautiful dining rooms ever! Love the emerald green on the chairs. Can you share the fabric sourc, PLEASE?