Client Project Update

This week has been a bit crazy with client installs and sourcing for two new projects I took on.  Yesterday we had some drapery installed at one of my projects.

Before:  (just looking at that ladder make my palms sweaty)

Love this subtle print on the linen fabric.

Here are a few more snap shots of the house- we are still working on the family room and planning on adding new lighting in the kitchen & over the breakfast table, but it is all coming along so beautifully.

I also worked on a succulent arrangement for my clients coffee table.  An easy peasy display- large seashell, moss & succulents- I loved it so much I had to make one for myself.

15 thoughts on “Client Project Update”

1. Julia Konya says:

Oh I’m afraid of heights…that later makes me dizzy! I love that striped settee.

1. Amanda says:

Thanks Carmel!!

2. Jaw Dropping design there Amanda! It looks fresh and just my style!!! I’d love to photograph this! It’s a dream!!!!

3. jackie jade says:

drapes look awesome – oh to have ceilings that high! also i’m in love with that painting!

4. I love it! Mine instantly started sweating also! HA! Great room and perfect install!

5. carol jane says:

Beautiful room! Love the drapes. So gorgeous. I dont envy the guy who climbed up that ladder! Ha! To high for me.

6. Gorgeous, you are such a talented designer!

7. Oh wow that all looks amazing! Love the print on the two chairs in the living room.

8. Beautiful work! What I noticed was that fab light fixture hanging outside. Looks great through the LR window. And that striped loveseat in the entry? Love! It’s so fun to watch your work come together. Thanks for sharing!

9. Simply beautiful, Amanda! I love every bit of it. I’m working on my own succulent garden right now. Great minds, you know!

10. Anonymous says:

Love the two chairs in the living room!Do you mind sharing where they can be purchased??

11. SHERRY HART says:

Gorgeous! I love how neutral it all is but so elegant!

12. Keggy25 says:

So where were they purchased? Also where did you get the lamps and sconces? I know that’s the best part for the readers is all you guys sharing your sources. The little green notebook etc all do. I just started following you. I so hope you will as well.
    Thanks. You do a fabulous job. The ones I’m most interested in are in kitchen.