Mary McDonald for Schumacher

I opened my email today to find Schumachers latest collaboration with Mary McDonald.  All I can say is: STUNNING!!  My heart got all pitter-patter crazy as I scrolled through her collection.  And you better bet I will be high tailing it over to the Design Center ASAP to pull some samples. Mary is known for her dressmaker details and this collection has exactly that.  Trims, appliqués, Chinoiserie Panels, all there to inspire and create a space of finely detailed perfection.

I can not tell you how excited I am to get my hands on these fabrics.  I may or may not pet them, stroke them, and talk sweet nothings to them.  :-)

Oh and p.s. today is my Birthday!  Im old, out of shape and I need my roots colored- but I will still celebrate like crazy this weekend.  Lunch with my sisters this afternoon, date night with my husband tonight, and brunch with all my family on Sunday.  Oh and you better bet there will be lots of Starbucks and shopping in between!

p.s.- The Mary McDonald collection is available through Amanda Carol Interiors. Contact me for pricing and stock status.

11 thoughts on “Mary McDonald for Schumacher”

1. Julia Konya says:

Happy Happy Birthday!
    And wow I love this collection, but I probably won’t get my hands on any of it :( Is that an ombre velvet I see up there?

2. Patty says:

Happy, happy, Amanda! Enjoy this sunny day and time with your family and friends this weekend.

How about you bring some of the fabric mentioned here when we meet later this month? I am drooling…

3. Happy birthday, Amanda! That sounds like a most wonderful birthday plan. :)

4. Mrs. DeVore says:

Happy Birthday! Starbucks and shopping make for a great birthday! :)

5. Sita says:

I am dying over the Mary McDonald collection too! Happy Happy Birthday! Sounds like you will be celebrating all weekend! You deserve it!

6. Happy belated birthday!!!!!! I hope you have a faboulous weekend my dear:-)

7. Marty says:

Happy birthday! It’s almost my bday too, and when I viewed her collection last night, I took it as an early birthday present!!

8. Jen Gilday says:

Happy birthday to you!!! Hope you have a great weekend! Not sure if you saw my email, but I bought my ticket to the DBC! Looking forward to seeing you there!

9. Beautiful fabrics…HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

10. lilivi says:

Happy bday!!! And i love Mary!!!!