Master Bedroom Updates

I wanted to share a few quick photos of my bedroom paint color.  I have used Benjamin Moore’s Revere Pewter in many clients homes- but never in my own- until now.  And let me just say I wanted to scream “paint all the things!!” Its such a beautiful and versatile color.

Here it is first going up against the beige walls:

On Sunday morning my hubby and I just sat in bed admiring our new walls.  Well he was admiring them and all I was thinking about was how to style this chest-and what to hang on the wall (which we did figure out and I cant wait to show you!!)

I added the West Elm jute rug and love how much bigger the room feels now. Those benches will be recovered soon.

I also stopped by one of my clients this weekend and checked on the painting of her bathroom cabinets. We choose Sherwin Williams Agreeable Gray.  Its nice and light with just the right hint of gray and looks great with the marble countertop.  Tomorrow the wallpaper goes up!!

I also dropped off a pair of Kelly Wearstler pillows.  Love this pattern!

Hope to share more updates soon! Im holding myself to the wall to get my bedroom done before I change my mind on something!!  Fabric has been ordered for pillows and reupholstery so there is no going back! or is there??? hmmm

Cheers!!

10 thoughts on “Master Bedroom Updates”

1. Holly says:

Revere Pewter looks great – a really nice color in your master. It’s on my list of colors to try at some point.

2. Veronika says:

75% of my house, including the nursery for our soon-to-arrive baby is painted in revere pewter. It is the most beautiful light, neutral gray. I absolutely love it! The room looks great 🙂

3. Marjorie says:

Love that color!!

4. Brooke says:

I love that paint color! and your other updates- can’t wait to see more!

5. I always love that color no matter where I see it! Looking forward to seeing your beautiful fabrics in there!

6. The paint color is so pretty and serene- perfect for a bedroom. Can’t wait to see it all come together!

7. Sarah Navina says:

Gray wall painting is nice. Your house’s color scheme is very good. Nice look! Sofa is looking very cozy and comfortable. I have also purchased some furniture for my new house. I am very happy because i just ordered from efurnitureshowroom.com store and furniture has reached at my house and furniture is very nice and good for my new house. I will share with you people very soon.

8. Mrs. DeVore says:

Love the new color!

9. Julia Konya says:

I love your bedroom color. I wish my husband would admire paint colors with me 😉

10. From what I can tell in the photos, the paint color is stunning. Can’t wait to see how it all comes together (I know you will make it fabulous!). Have a great weekend!