Client Living Room: Before & After

Hello friends!  Today Im sharing another clients fun Before & Afters.  I am so blessed to have such amazing clients!!  There are days I just want to pinch myself and say “is this real?”. For those of you who share in this passion Im sure you understand me!

Ok now onto the fun stuff!!
These before’s were obviously taken during the holiday time…

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Gorgeous custom 40″ ottoman:

Mirrored console table was a Joss & Main find and the lamps and wooden bowl are from HomeGoods.  I love mixing budget friendly items with high end ones.

I also love mixing textures in a space.  This organic wooden bowl filled with seashells is the perfect juxtaposition sitting on top of the modern mirrored sofa table.

More texture–  this West Elm tray  A great size and an even better price! The antlers are a thrift store find spray painted silver for some glam.

Nailhead trim side table from a local design showroom and more fun HomeGoods accessories- again mixing the high and low for a collected feel. A peek at the Schumacher Betwixt custom pillows- I never tire of this fabric!

My client is beyond thrilled with her space and that my friends is why I love what I do!

Cheers!!

These gorgeous photos are taken by the talented Laurie Perez

26 thoughts on “Client Living Room: Before & After”

1. This is so beautiful. I wish it was mine! I never tire of betwixt. I hope it stays around forever! I kept going back and forth between the images to see all the changes. I think, for me, the fireplace makeover is my favorite game changer in the room. It’s stunning. Thanks for sharing! GREAT work, my friend.

2. Mrs. DeVore says:

Absolutely stunning! I love that ottoman!

3. Cyndy Aldred says:

Amazing! The window treatments are absolutely perfect for those windows and I love the color palette. Great job Amanda!

4. Just gorgeous! You did an amazing job! Love everything and wouldn’t change a thing.

5. Sita says:

Absolutely gorgeous! Such an amazing transformation! I just selected an aqua colored ottoman for my client with the gray sectional. She was a little worried about it being too bold. I’m going to show her your space…I’m sure she will love it!!

6. Jamie says:

beautiful! i love that rug. where did you find that beauty?

7. Jen Gilday says:

So beautiful! I keep looking at the before, then the after, then the before, then the after. Amazing transformation!!!

Jen

8. Jessie says:

Gorgeous space! You did a wonderful job as usual, Amanda. Absolutely swooning over the rug, ottoman, side table, table lamps and sofa. All great picks!

P/S: I was invited to curate for Arcadian Home recently and the sale goes live yesterday. Don’t forget to check out my collection and let me know your thoughts! 🙂

arcadianhome.com/d/7589_eclectic-chic–1490_my-finds-12780

Jessie
    mixandchic.com

9. I had to keep scrolling back and forth to make sure this was the same room! What a beautiful transformation, Amanda. The wooden bowl is my favorite accessory, and I’m totally loving that awesome ottoman!

10. Julia Konya says:

WOW, stunning and I agree with Jennifer. I scrolled back and forth too. Amazing!

11. Beautiful!! What is the wall color?

12. I just found your blog this evening. I love the transformation of this living room. It is so refreshing! I will be coming back soon. Looking forward to getting to “know” you.

13. Great reveal! Beautiful

14. René says:

Beautiful transformation! Doesn’t even look like the same room.

15. What a gorgeous transformation! The room looks so fresh and bright now. Fabulous job!

16. Well done lady! I love the lightness and mix of texture! I love B&A’s this one is dramatic!

17. Beautiful room…dramatic difference. These clients completely changed their style and it looks fantastic. Great job Amanda!

18. So gorgeous! Love the colors and the freshness. Your client must be thrilled!

19. How did I miss this?!! STUNNING transformation, Amanda! Your bold choices are always spot on, love every detail!

20. kathi123 says:

Hi, late to this post, just saw your site for the first time today, you are so incredibly talented -best before and after pics of a living room ever-it is so fresh and bright-your clients must be beside themselves with joy!! Great job!!!!!

21. kathi123 says:

22. sweetouch! says:

I love literally every single thing from big pieces to little accents and details

23. Kristin says:

Where did you get that sofa??? I am in love with it!

24. Kristin says:

Where did you get that sofa??? I am in love with it!

25. SHERRY HART says:

I missed this one….that’s the west elm tray:). Looks great!

26. AMHarry says:

Hi! Where did you get the window treatments? They are exactly what I have in mind for my living room! Thanks!