Our Designer Day service gives you timely, in person access to a designer without a longer term commitment. We start by looking at your interests then via a proven process provide you with specific actionable steps that you can follow-up on as time and finances allow.
How It Works:
- Step 1: Before our first session you fill out our Life-Style Questionnaire so we can learn about your needs and determine your design aesthetic.
- Step 2: We meet in your home and in a matter of just a few hours we work through as many rooms as time allows, giving you design advice and guidance on how to improve your space.
- Step 3: We go back to our studio and pull together a written summary of your consultation, including a design plan, a detailed shopping list, and step-by-step guidance on how to execute your plan.
- Step 4: You execute the design plan on a schedule that works for you.
When our time is complete you will have received:
- “In-person” interaction with a designer
- Notes documenting what was discussed
- A Visual Design Concept
- A high level budget for the items you wish to purchase
- A procurement list of items specifically designed to enhance the quality of the space we reviewed
- Amanda’s preferred list of shops where you can acquire your items online
If you’d like to learn more about our Designer Day process please contact us.